Monday 11 April 2011

The first time /*o*\

Hello future friends!! I must create this blog, but I don't know how do something in this page. It's my first blog.
My name is Constanza Santander. I'm 19 years old and I live in Santiago (Chile) with my family and my little "poodle" dogs. I'm studying nursing in University of Chile.
I hope with this blog learning how I working with web-pages and get better fluency to write in english, and finally in a couple of years can writing some publication on a journal, a formal text or a educational little text about first aids or health prevention to ordinary people.
Bye!!

1 comment:

  1. wow! you like poodles! I like them too, it is a nice kind of dog =)

    I hope that you have luck with your english learning and I'd like to read some of your publications...

    See you! and kisses, of course.

    ReplyDelete